May 31, 2005

Making progress ...

Despite the attractions of lots of warm, sunny weather in London this past week I have been able to knuckle down and make some real progress with my thesis. I sent some more stuff to my supervisor for review and comments today and now the biggest task ahead of me is to do all the corrections he gave me a few weeks ago. Hopefully I will be able to give him the remaining chapters by the end of the week!

Haven't had much chance to take any more photographs - or upload existing ones to Flickr. Will be heading of to another conference at the weekend. This promises to be a really great location - Stockholm - and since I have never been to a Scandinavian country I am really looking forward to it. Also, I have the added luxury of not having to give a presentation (although I do have a paper accepted at the conference). Convinced one of the co-authors to present instead :-)

Nothing particularly exciting to report at the moment. Back to more writing and writing ...

No comments: