July 20, 2006

Tina - Good Girl!


Tina - Good Girl!
Originally uploaded by akbandara.
This is the dog that has been adopted by my in-laws in Kandy, Sri Lanka. Her name is Tina and I guess 'random breed' would be the only way to describe her parentage!

She arrived at the house after Uthpala and I left Sri Lanka and despite many attempts to get pictures of her, nobody had a chance to take them and e-mail them to us until today. Luckily my parents are visiting Sri Lanka at the moment, so taking a couple of digital snaps and sending them over was no problem.

Tina has just had an operation, hence the homemade cardboard collar. However, Uthpala's mother tells us that Tina is too mischievous and has already got around the collar and messed up her stiches!

Uthpala and I are both looking forward to seeing Tina in person when we go to Sri Lanka in December :-)

No comments: