August 01, 2005

The job is done!!


Arosha's PhD Thesis
Originally uploaded by akbandara.
Finally, after months (well actually years!) of hard slog the end is here. Today I put the finishing touches on my PhD thesis document and the plan is to hand it over to the printers tomorrow and then finally submit the bound version to the university on Friday.

Of course this means that I shall be celebrating this weekend :-) ... actually it will be a double celebration since I will be going home to Sri Lanka the following Wednesday and Uthpala and I will be married the week after that. A period of great changes - but all good ones.

I have been telling all my friends how close I am to finishing the PhD .. and they probably think it was all over .. well, it is now!

Given that it is 9pm and I am still at the office, my stomach is starting to rumble. Time to head home and get some food in my belly.

No comments: