June 16, 2005

Wanted: revolving door

At the rate at which new people seem to be coming and going through my office, it seems I should consider asking the college to replace the door with a revolving one. Over the past 6 months, 2 of my colleagues have left and 2 new folks have arrived to take their place. And then earlier this week I learned that one of the new guys is planning to leave as well - after only about a month of being here! I hope it isn't anyting I said :-)

The thesis writing is going pretty well now and I am confident I will be able to get it done over the next week. Of course there still might be some corrections to be done here and there, but these should be just minor typos and rephrasing to make things read better.

Well, I guess I shouldn't spend any more time updating this blog - even though it is one of my more pleasurable displacement activities! Other fun thing I am doing these days is to take lots of pictures with my new digital camera - will try and post some of the recent photos with my next entry.

No comments: